miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

Bueno, me rindo. Acepto que soy una "blogger" de "de vez en cuando", no solo por falta de tiempo sino también por falta de ideas bonitas para compartir, ademas de ser completamente distraída; a veces hasta olvido que tengo un blog :(. Por otro lado tumblr ha acaparado la mitad de mi noches y se ha convertido en una especie de adicción  Pero no quiero dejar de lado algo que empece que es este blog y lo hice con muchísimo cariño, me ayudo a sobre llevar momentos difíciles en mi vida y quiero que siga actualizado.
Hoy quiero compartir algunas de las cosas que me encantan, son muchísimas realmente si tuviera que hacer una lista jamas terminaría, pero las resumiré.
---------------------------------------------------*---------------------------------------------

Well, I give up. I agree that I am an "occasionally blogger", no only for lack of time but also for lack of beautiful ideas to share, besides being completely distracted, sometimes even forgetting I have a blog: (. On the other hand tumblr has captured half of my nights and has become an addiction. But I do not want to let something i started with so much love that is this blog it helped me handle difficult moments in my life and I want to continue whit it. Today I'm gonna share some of the things I love, they are too many actually if I had to make a list it would be never ending, but I'll resume it.

Cerezas / Cherrys


Trenzas / Braids

Amelie




Balcones / Balcony

Ballet


Postres / Dessert



Miss Dior Cherie


Picnic


Matilda



Tiendas lindas / Cute stores


Marilyn Monroe


Limonadas / Lemonade




Louis Armstrong


Grandes Ventanas / Big windows 



Equipaje vintage / Vintage Luggage


She & Him


Libros de Agatha Christie / Agatha Christie books

Paris


Vinilos / Vynils


First Aid Kit - Ghost Town


La cocina de Monica / Monica's kitchen



Paseos en Bicicletas / Bike rides



Audrey Hepburn



Lindas pinturas / Cute paintings


Westfalia's


Decoracion Vintage / Vintage Decoration


The Beatles

Carruseles / Carrousel


Coeur de Pirate 


Globos de cristal / Globes





4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

i love yoor staff

Aryam dijo...

Thank you so much :)

Erika dijo...

Wonderful collection of photos! Each and every one brought a smile to my lips.

Fashion Fab News dijo...

Que linda seleccion de fotografias
kiss
http://fashionfablog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails