jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Thursday is for Bleu Music

FIRST AID KIT!!!!!!
Ohhh...how I adore you Klara and Johanna, you've inspired me every since the very first time I met your music, there's not a single day I don't listen at least one of your songs, although I must admitt that your whole cd "The Big Black and the Blue" is great, as normal I have my favorite songs.


Ohh...Cuanto las adoro Klara y Johanna, ustedes me han inspirado desde el primer momento en que conoci su musica, no existe un solo dia en que deje de escuchar por lo menos una de sus canciones, y aunque debo de admitir que todo su disco (The Big Black and The Blue) es grandioso, como es normal tengo mis canciones preferidas.
Creo que lo mas acertado seria empezar por el hermoso cover que hicieron en el 2008, de la estupenda banda Fleet Foxes, la cancion Tiger Mountain Peasant Song. Este video que ellas subieron a Youtube fue definitivamente lo que les abrio las puertas.
---------------------------------------------------*------------------------------------------------
I think it would be best to start with the beautiful cover they did in 2008, from the great band Fleet Foxes, the song "Tiger Mountain Peasant Song". This video that they uploaded to YouTube was definitely what opened them the doors.


Una de mis preferidas de sus canciones propias es "Ghost Town", con la que me siento muy identificada, ya estoy terminando de aprender a tocarla (en guitarra) y, a pesar de que mi vos no se puede comparar con la de Klara, hago mi mejor intento, aunque el que mas disfruta escuchandome es mi sobrino. El video ademas es maravilloso, transmite mucha calma y paz, sus vestidos y el paisaje son algo que te transmite a un mundo paralelo y el final con ellas, la sabana y el proyector es algo que me encantaria intentar.
-----------------------------------------------------*---------------------------------------------------
One of my favorites of their own songs is "Ghost Town", with which I feel very identified, I'm just finishing learn to play (on guitar), and though my voice can not compare with Klara's I do my best, although the person who enjoys the most listening me is my nephew. The video also is wonderful, very peaceful and calm spread, her dresses and the scenery are something that transmits anyone to a parallel world and the end with the savannah and the projector is something I'd love to try.


Algo bastante genial en estas hermanas es que suenan totalmente maravillosas en vivo, no es un trabajo de estudio con un millon de arreglos, su musica es simple y eso es lo que la vuelve tan valiosa para mi. Aqui interpretan "Sailor Song"
Pd.- Muy pronto espero tener mi propio Autoharp =)
-------------------------------------------------*------------------------------------------------------
Something pretty cool about these sisters is that they sound totally amazing live, not studio work with a million arrangements, their music is simple and that's what makes it so valuable to me. Here interpreting "Sailor Song"Pd .- Very soon I hope to have my own Autoharp =)


Y claro, como terminar un post de First Aid Kit sin escuchar y ver el grandioso video de "Hard Believer" (que fue la cancion por la cual las conoci), me parece magico, sobre todo la parte en la que Johanna toca el "piano", aunque siempre creere que tocar tras esos biombos de madera es infinitamente complicado.
------------------------------------------------*------------------------------------------------------
And of course, how complete a post of First Aid Kit without listen and see the great video of "Hard Believer" (which was the song for which I knew them), it seems magical, especially the part when Johanna plays the "piano", but I've always believed that playing behind those wood screens is infinitely complicated.


Estas hermanas son tan jovenes y llenas de talento que espero con ansias sus siguientes discos.
These sisters are so young and full of talent that I look forward to their next albums.

Blessings
Me =) 

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Woow I also love First Aid Kit, they're completly amazing and talented

Related Posts with Thumbnails