jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2010

All i see is green

So, yesterday was a pretty normal day, but with lots of things to do, i just had free time at night so i grab a book until my evil sister told me she was starving. Then we decided to make a healthy meal...




while listening to one of our (now a days) favorite singers.
 

Coeur de Pirate is so amazing, when i first listen to her cd, i instantly became a fan, all of her songs are wonderful, but this in particular means a lot to my sister and me.
I hope you've had a great day.

4 comentarios:

Devon dijo...

Delicious! Love your blog x

H.R dijo...

What's the name of this meal?! :)

Thanks for visiting me. I'm following you now. I hope you visit again :)

http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com/

Cristina - The froggie touch dijo...

Buff no soy nada de comer cosas verdes jejej!! Pero tener tiene buena pinta =P así de enrevesada es mi cabeza...

Aryam dijo...

Thank you for your comments!
Romantico...i don't really know the name of this meal since i kinda invent it =S hahaha.

Gracias CriCri =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails